I am organized. It’s just who I am. I couldn’t be unorganized if I tried. A friend once said, “Go ahead! Be messy!” I was baffled and could not understand why someone would NOT want to be organized. Then I realized: I can’t help it. I’m not even trying.
Since 2001, I have been in the role of full-time Mom. I am past the stages of diapers, crawling, naps and bottles because my girls, ages 15 and 12, are in school full-time. That does not mean I am needed less at home; the hours have just shifted and the job description has been modified. I am excited at the prospect of continuing to work for myself, in my home during the hours that my girls are in school. Here are some factoids about me:
- I am an excellent assistant. You give me the direction and I will run with it.
- Customer Service is extremely important to me; I always put 100% into my projects and never leave a client hanging with an “I don’t know how” answer.
- I have been called a “power” user with Microsoft Office and am not intimidated when it comes to learning new technology.
- I can multi-task well.
- The busier I am, the more I can fit in.
- I’m not afraid of hard work.
- I really like to say to the person with whom I am working, “Don’t worry. I’ve got this.”